Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Coworkers dating
    I was seeing this girl that I liked from work for a while. She was new and we started talking and the next thing you know we are together for a while. About two months pass and she says she wants to try and just be friends for now and that she doesn't think she wants to get into an official relationship just yet. I was OK with it at first but after about a week she starts talking to another one of our coworkers a lot, one that neither she or I really liked at first. Well she eventually starts to get close to him and right now they are seeing each other. Of course I feel really bad about it all, I am jealous and really hurt at the same time. It would not be that bad if one of them was not working at the same place as I was but that's not the case. I have to see them every so often together around work and I don't know what to do about it. It upsets me to see them both and it hurts to think about it. I just don't know what to do and how to get over it. Please if anyone has any advice or has gone through what I am going through let me know.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 06:08 PM
    There is no formula for that. It takes time. Just stay busy, avoid them when possible.
    This is one reason dating with in the work place is just sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coworkers are trying to get me fired. What should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday, it was brought to my attention by a superior that he suspects some of my supervisors of conspiring to get me fired. He told me that it seems other employees are playing games with money to make it look like my cash drawer is short in order to get me fired. Apparently, my drawer...

Coworkers jealous of me [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Laura. I am doing accounting job. There are three other girls in the accounting office except me. I work so hard. And I do anything I can. I always say"no problem" and always finish anything earlier than others. So my manager gave me "excellence award" in last December. Other...

Why does my former coworkers avoid me? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so here's the situation. I just moved to a new building not far from my former workplace. So every time I'm having my break, I always bump to my former coworkers. Some of them say "hi" to me but most of them try to avoid me as much as possible or they pretend they didn't see me and avoid eye...

Cheating coworkers [ 1 Answers ]

Why would a married guy who's been flirting with you for over a year,and who does everything possible to show how much he cares about you ,and want to be with , and who says ask me anything you want to know about me I will tell you,and he has,would get so offended when he starts talking about his...

Flirting coworkers [ 8 Answers ]

There is this married guy that has been flirting with me about a month after he was hired.I'ts been a year and a half since He's been hired, and He's still flirting with me.The prolem is I've fallen in love with Him,and I Don't know how to get rid of these feeling since I see Him everyday.Also. His...

View more questions Search