Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truckertripled Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Need help finding a movie title? Name This Movie
    The movie appears to be made in the late 1990's and set in England. The story revolves around a married couple who can't have children and the husband hires a younger man to impregnate his wife. The younger man falls in love with the wife,and the husband has him murdered. I can't remember the actors/actress.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 14, 2011, 01:59 PM

The Proposition (1998)
    max9999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 02:45 PM
    What was the movie with a retired shink in it... was a great movie... he goes back to work in a group setting for a friend
    max9999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 02:47 PM
    It also has a twist at the end...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding the title of this movie... [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie from Blockbuster maybe a year or 2 ago and it was on the "New Release" wall, but I'm having a really hard time remembering the name. I can't remember every detail but this is what I remember.. A woman leaves her house (where her husband and children are) to do some last...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

Need help finding a movie title! [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this. There's a monster movie I watched on TV when I was younger, which I just can't seem to find anything about. I saw it in the mid to late 90's and loved it. All I can remember is that this monster was in a museum (I think!), it walked on...

Finding the title of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watch a film in the 90s about some kids in the desert, they were being terorised by a man driving a black pickup and he killed them by tieing them to trees and pulling there limbs off can any one help?

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about neighbors boy and girl (teenagers) the boy has a robot and somehow the girl dies and the boy goes to the morgue for the girl and tranfers the robot to the girls brain and brings her back to life. The title to this movie is a short title, perhaps a name.

View more questions Search