Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubystensrud Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 07:45 AM
    Advantages and disadvantages of automated systems for adjusting adjusting entries
    Adjusting entries is something I have always done manually, is there any advantage to using an automated accounting system?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2010, 01:10 AM

Your other question could quite easily be homework. This one you're saying "you" have always done adjusting entries manually, but putting this entire picture together with the fact that this is a homework forum, is this actually a homework question as well?

If so, again, refer to our guidelines for posting.

Feb 21, 2010, 09:09 AM

I have completed the question, I just wanted to see if it was correct

Feb 21, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine300 View Post
    Your other question could quite easily be homework. This one you're saying "you" have always done adjusting entries manually, but putting this entire picture together with the fact that this is a homework forum, is this actually a homework question as well?

If so, again, refer to our guidelines for posting.
    I have completed question, just wanted to see if it was correct. I thought that was allowable, as long as we tried original question is not posted.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 02:12 AM

Post your answer. How can we know if you're correct if you don't post it?

Feb 23, 2010, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine300 View Post
    Post your answer. How can we know if you're correct if you don't post it?
    That was the answer I came up with. I guess I just need to phrase better. Doesn't mater, I already figured it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing adjusting entries and closing entries [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot find any examples about this question on my book or anywhere else Please help.~ The following list includes selected permanent account and all of the temporary accounts from the December 31, 2008, unadjusted trial balance of Emiko Co. a business owned by Kumi Emiko. Use these account...

Adjusting entries: how to journalize a specific adjusting entry [ 1 Answers ]

How would I journalize this adjusting entry? Invoices representing $1,000 of services performed during the month have not been recorded as of May 31. :confused:

Adjusting journal entries from adjusting column of work sheet [ 2 Answers ]

How can I prepare necessary adjusting journal entries (a) through (e) by using the following information from the Adjustments columns of a 10-column work sheet. Interest recievable (d)$880 Office supplies ...

Adjusting entries [ 6 Answers ]

Is this right? The following are accounts that might be related to an adjusting entry: Account --Deferral/Accrual --Related Income statement acct Accrued interests and accounts receivable --Accrual --Interest income Allowance for loan...

Adjusting entries [ 2 Answers ]

unadjusted entries 3/4- paid 1360 rent for march 1 through April 30 (680/month) 3/29 - received 980 for patients on accnt 3/31- paid following expenses:salaries (1400) advertising (85) insurance (400) adjusting entries 1- dental services worth 100 performed on accnt on march 31 for the...

View more questions Search