Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppydoggie Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Special present for that special guy
    So I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and everything is peachy, I want to get him something really amazing for either christmas or our 4 yrs annerversary. All I can come up with is a watch? I have about £350 to spend? Any ideas?
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Aug 15, 2009, 02:54 PM

I would kind of hint around, is there something special a hobby or something he is into. Throw out some ideas and take it from there.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 02:42 PM

How about an "eternity ring" to show commitment or a pendant of some sort to symbolise something, like a "St Christopher Necklace" you could even have it engraved xx
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 03:29 PM

A weekend break,somewhere nice?

A splash up dinner and a night in a nice hotel.

A ballon trip.

A few flying lessons.

A day in a spa.

Depends what he's into.
    CGM91 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by puppydoggie View Post
    so iv been with my boyfriend for 4 years and everything is peachy, i want to get him something really amazing for either christmas or our 4 yrs annerversary. all i can come up with is a watch? i have about £350 to spend? any ideas?
    If he likes jewlery, a watch/ring/necklace is a good choice. I would love any!

Most guys love when their women put on a sexy outfit and try new things in the bedroom. It's hot! If you put on a nurse outift or a cop/firefighter/construction etc.. Your boyfriend would remember the day for the rest of his life. Haha.

You don't have to go too crazy with this, just think about what he likes and act on it.
    jroussel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 11:41 AM
    You can never go wrong with power tools!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it special? [ 19 Answers ]

To the point... All my life I've believed that there is only that one other that would make you as happy as you could ever be in your life. So sure enough, I start looking for my other... Here we go... Ive been through 3 or 4 different girls, but none of them seemed to stick because of...

BnE Special [ 1 Answers ]

YouTube - Dane Cook B and E

GTA 4 Special Edition. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just curious, I was looking around on eBay out of curiosity at the GTA 4 SE and I see it is offered for sale at a significantly higher price than it was bought for. It cost $89 to buy from the store and many are selling for $159, I saw some in the $200's and even one in the $300's. I'm...

Special need [ 3 Answers ]

Do anyone know of a good dentist who see special need children. His age is 12 yrs old?

View more questions Search