Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 07:45 AM
    Dufus to release HC emails.
    FINALLY they found evidence to lock her up!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...volve-n2577819
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2020, 08:47 AM
    Really....
    Four plus years to anything and yet they save it for the eve of the election.
    Smells of desperation...

One of these days American politics will actually focus on something worthwhile rather than attacking each other and wasting money.
    We are getting very bored of this confrontational bovine excrement, why not try honesty for a change.
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 11:45 AM
    You would be desperate too if the record you wanted to run on was abysmal, and you had to change the subject and distract your group of supporters.

Especially if trotting out the oldies worked 4 years ago.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2020, 07:21 PM
    once again nothing to see here, if there was it would be banner headlines
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2020, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    One of these days American politics will actually focus on something worthwhile rather than attacking each other and wasting money.
    It used to be as you say, but it began to go downhill with the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980. At least Reagan realized that his philosophy went wrong as he re-instated taxes he had cut based on the Laffer Curve, an economic philosophy drawn on a napkin in a bar, and since proven to be false as it continues to be tried now and then by the Republicans.

The Republicans followed with their nonsense partisan impeachment of Clinton for lying about his private sex life. Then Bush II with his disastrous invasion of Iraq on false claims which put him and Chaney squarely in the war criminal category.

All topped off by the present occupant of the White House - a man so degraded he has outdone any remaining superlatives describing his bizarre behavior including his criminal mismanagement of a deadly virus killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.

All the above the courtesy of the Republican Party.

We are getting very bored of this confrontational bovine excrement, why not try honesty for a change.
    I couldn't agree with you more. The last hope for the US (and the world) is the election on November 3. When the Republicans are thrown out of the White House and the Senate, the world can start to get back to normal.
    Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    once again nothing to see here, if there was it would be banner headlines
    Just more crap being thrown against the wall to see what sticks. More to clean up and be assured the dufus and his ilk ain't going to lift a finger in that regard.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 05:19 AM
    I just wrote this earlier today and was going to submit as a separate topic ...........

President Trump tweeted this Oct 6 :" I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!"
    He has become frustrated with the slow walking of the Durham investigation that has only produced to date one plea bargain conviction of a former FBI lawyer . The rationale for not releasing them previously was so Durham could build his case .

Meanwhile Strzok and Brennan are on book tours ;and Comey ,the subject of a Showtime miniseries starring a cast of Trump hating Hollywierders lied repeatedly in testimony Sept 30 to the Senate Judiciary Committee .

Documents declassified have revealed that former CIA Brennan played a key role in the plot that later became a coup attempt against Trump. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe sent a letter to Judiciary Chair Graham detailing that in late July 2016 the CIA learned that Russian intelligence became aware of a dirty trick plot by Evita's campaign to tie Trump's campaign to Russian "hacking " of the DNC. This was an attempt to divert attention from Evita's own private email server controversy .Her campaign had signed off on the operation no later than March 2016, when it hired Fusion GPS to produce the Steel Dossier .Fusion had been producing opposition research on Trump since October 2015.

“According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.’
    The 'proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors ' is a reference to the discredited Steel dossier .

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...fire-hurricane

In other words ;the emperor knew of Evita's plot ;which was just a dirty trick at that point . But with his apparent approval , the
    intel and policing powers of the Executive branch were unleashed to support the plot .

Brennan was elbow deep in it. August 2016 ,with the emperor's approval, he went to Senator Harry Reid with Evita's disinformation. Reid then demanded that Comey open up an investigation into the Trump campaign. Comey was then tasked with finding out if Trump was going to do an October surprise by releasing some of the 30,000 emails that Evita had erased from her private server. He sent Stefan Halper to visit Carter Page .He asked Page if Trump could access emails that the Russians had allegedly obtained from the DNC . Page said he did not know if the Russians had access to them. But through Halper's reporting of their conversation ,the FBI was able to obtain FISA warrants against Page and other Trump campaign operatives to defend against an October surprise . Crossfire Hurricane opened on July 31 ,2016.

Meanwhile former Aussie Ambassador Alexander Downer(who had ties to the Clinton Foundation and the Clintoons) went to Elizabeth Dibble ,the number 2 at the US embassy UK to tell her of a conversation he had with Trump volunteer campaign worker George Papadopoulos. Downer claimed that Papadopoulos said the Russians could assist Trump by releasing information damaging to Evita and the emperor . Papadopoulos has repeatedly denied telling that to Downer . Of note is that both Evita and the emperor would be damaged by any Russian release. According to Brennan, his report of Russian intentions “riveted the president’s attention.” What would be in Evita's emails that could damage the President ?

What we do know is that Trump is still dealing with plotters inside his administration. Current CIA Director Gina Haspel is refusing to turn over documents that would show the Agency’s role in the anti-Trump plot. Haspel was London station chief in 2016 as Crossfire Hurricane commenced ;and as we know ,much of the plot was carried out in London. Haspel appears to be protecting herself as well as her former boss Brennan .She is deliberately blocking the release of key Russiagate documents in hopes that Trump loses in November. In July, Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson sent Haspel a letter asking her to comply with a series of oversight requests pertaining to their review of Crossfire Hurricane. After months of no response, Grassley and Johnson are following up.
    “The American people have a right to know the full extent of official action taken by federal officials during the 2016 campaign, the presidential transition, and into the Trump administration,” ......“The information that has already been made public reveals what might be the most outrageous abuse of power in U.S. history against a presidential candidate and sitting president. Unfortunately, many of the puzzle pieces remain hidden, and some of that information rests within your agency.”
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...r%20Haspel.pdf

Trump is also getting resistance from FBI Director Chris Wray . That along with the slow walking of the Durham investigation ,presumably with the approval Att General Barr it is no wonder that Trump took the action to authorize the release of all related documents. The American people will know that any further delay will be from the resistance inside his administration.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 05:51 AM
    I'll add Pompeo as one who is slow walking this . Evidently Evita's bleach-bit and hammer smashing (speaking of acts of desperation ) was not as effective as she believed.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The American people will know that any further delay will be from the resistance inside his administration.

What about the un-named mole from NSA who snatched the incriminating email and smuggled it out of Ft. Meade on the way to the Russian Embassy in DC? He was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the SDNY case involving the female agent involved with the brass at NRA. That trio was named behind closed doors at a classified session of the joint Senate/House Committee with co-chairmen but was unfortunately leaked to CNN. Trump was in a furious rage when he heard about this from his son-in-law at Trump Tower right after the meeting with the Russians. This sort of blows up your whole theory, doesn't it, tomder?
    Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 08:04 AM
    The dufus has been a crook all his life so why blame liberals for keeping him out of the WH? That's not a coup as you call it, but a public service, and quiet as it's kept, it's not just liberals, never was, but everybody except the right wing loony sheeple, and anti establishment aggrieved white people.

America is a MESS and it's time to clean house starting with the biggest critter in the swamp.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
    President Trump tweeted this Oct 6 :" I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!"
    Erm hang on a darn tooting minute, if the crime is as big as claimed why was it classified in the first place.
    Surely justice needs to be conducted in a timely manner...
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 09:54 AM
    , if the crime is as big as claimed why was it classified in the first place.
    agree .Administrations from both parties are all to willing to use classification to control information the people have a right to know .
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
    What about the un-named mole from NSA who snatched the incriminating email and smuggled it out of Ft. Meade on the way to the Russian Embassy in DC? He was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the SDNY case involving the female agent involved with the brass at NRA. That trio was named behind closed doors at a classified session of the joint Senate/House Committee with co-chairmen but was unfortunately leaked to CNN. Trump was in a furious rage when he heard about this from his son-in-law at Trump Tower right after the meeting with the Russians. This sort of blows up your whole theory, doesn't it, tomder?
    please provide some links . I have no idea what you are referring to

Natalya Veselnitskaya was charged in SDNY with Obstruction Of Justice in a Civil Case involving money laundering . Is that the case you are talking about ? That one had nothing to do with Russia-gate
    Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Erm hang on a darn tooting minute, if the crime is as big as claimed why was it classified in the first place.
    Surely justice needs to be conducted in a timely manner...
    The dufus just want to lead the crowd in a chant of lock her up. Righties love it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 10:29 AM
    The dufus just want to lead the crowd in a chant of lock her up. Righties love it.
    who do you think classified it ? It was the emperors Justice Dept.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 11:08 AM
    please provide some links . I have no idea what you are referring to
    It was a parody of your long email in the same thread. That was impossible to follow and more impossible to verify. I thought I'd do something similar using familiar words and places and alphabet agencies that we've all become used to but it was generally nonsensical. Was yours a self-parody? Nah, probably not.

Enjoy the joke. LOL.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 12:23 PM
    ask any REAL question about my post and I'll follow up with links .In fact I provided links to the most current information and only did not provide links to previous information that has not been refuted .
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 01:24 PM
    ask any REAL question about my post and I'll follow up with links .In fact I provided links to the most current information and only did not provide links to previous information that has not been refuted .
    Ok. I know your long posts are well-researched. But, I have to admit, some are so dense it's hard to follow. And when I detect that some go back in history to HC and Obama, I tend to quickly lose interest unless it's currently being discussed.

But, overall, I think you're a worthy opponent.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 02:25 PM
    thank you and you challenge me as well as anyone here . The reason HC and Obama are important is because they are not ancient history. The Dems continue to press the false narrative that Trump was aided by Russia and is a Russian stooge . To counter that argument you have to look at the events of the 2016 election that lead to that fallacy . Released documents confirm that point .
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 04:14 PM
    The reason HC and Obama are important is because they are not ancient history. The Dems continue to press the false narrative that Trump was aided by Russia and is a Russian stooge . To counter that argument you have to look at the events of the 2016 election that lead to that fallacy . Released documents confirm that point .
    Ok, I'll carefully read your tome and the links. Probably take me all night.

I disagree that the Russian intervention in 2016 was a false narrative. I believe the great majority of Intelligence people confirmed that. Nobody has said Trump was a Russian stooge, although I personally believe Putin has Trump in his pocket. Probably financial involvement.

Also, where does Trump get off DECLASSIFYING national intelligence just because he's frustrated and is having a hissy fit over HC and Obama? Anyway, I'll read the thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

What a dufus! [ 60 Answers ]

Bush truly has a successor now, Obama is officially the new Dufus-in-chief. Last week he had another bowing incident. So far this week, he's told us that "every economist" insists he's saved or created 2 million jobs. At yesterday's prayer breakfast our Harvard educated dufus saluted two...

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

The Dufus [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know. You righty's thought the dufus in chief would be a wonderful president too, didn't you? I don't think there's too many of you who still think that. Well, maybe Galviston does. He's losing in Afghanistan. He lost Pakistan. He's losing in Iraq. He lost Georgia and the...

View more questions Search