Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gilbert4voice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2005, 05:49 AM
    I Need Credit Card
    I Need Credit Card To Purchase Some Books
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 17, 2005, 09:08 AM
    You have to tell us a little more if you would like some information. What are you asking?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2005, 08:03 AM
    Credit cards
    Hi,
    On National News TV, it was brought out that the average college student owes $20,000.00 after graduation for credit cards!
    Are you a college student?
    Do your parents have a credit card? If so, ask them.
    If not, go online, search on Google for credit card phone numbers to call. Anyone, practically, can get a credit card.
    BE CAREFUL as to how you use it. You have to realize that if you build up money owed on a credit card, that the credit card companies make their money by charging interest; about 25% per yr.
    That means if you owe them, say $1,000, and can't pay it off all in one lump sum, then each month when you pay only $25 or so, you are NOT paying off the $1,000 you owe... you are only paying off monthly interest; not helping you one bit.
    You can keep paying the $25 per month for the rest of you life! And, still owe them $1,000.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card law suit [ 3 Answers ]

I lost a substantial % of my income for approximately 7 months. It will be restored in March 06. Amex, however is demanding payment in full, and wish to proceed to collection and possibly law suit. They say there's no room for leniency. I know I owe them money and have offered to pay a smaller...

Credit Card Judgement [ 6 Answers ]

What is a credit card judgement and what are my rights?

When Paying Off Credit Card.. [ 6 Answers ]

Can I bargain when paying off credit card w/out damaging my credit? I currently hold a balance of $5000 each on two separate cards. $2000 each of which is actually purchase fees, the rest is accrued interest. Can I bargain with the cardholders to pay a lower amount without hurting my credit? Any...

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

Credit card mess [ 5 Answers ]

I am over my head in credit card bills. So many companies are advertising about debt consolidation and debt settlement companies. Could someone help me decide which way to go. I am never late on my payments because sometime I use one card to pay another. I like the settlement plan because they...

View more questions Search