Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DORA1296 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Bangkok Pill
    I would like to purchase this pill. How can I get it here in Canada?
    DORA1296 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I would like to purchase the Bangkok pill. How can I get it. I live here in Canada and I understand you can only purchase this in the Philippines. Do they sell it here in Canada?
    Please let me know how I can get it.
    Thanks!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 22, 2007, 10:44 AM
    You may want to rethink your method of trying to lose wait. If that is what you want these pills for. Here is info I found for you

Bangkok [email protected]
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 10:57 AM
    These are banned in Canada because of a very high chance of heart attack and stroke, if you buy them online and have them shipped they will take your order but Canada Customs will seize the pills and you could face fines.

The Skinny on Diet Pills
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Very interesting info on them here at the FDA website. Seems people have actually died taking some Chinese Herbal drugs.

I would not want to risk my life on something this dangerous.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 22, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Not to mention if you are caught with them in your possession you will be charged the same as if you had meth on you. Because that's what they are!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bangkok pills [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that bangkok pills contain "shabu"? What are the side effects of the diet pill?is it advisable for me? I took it twice, the 1st time I use it from 93lks. After 1 month my weight was 72 kls. For the 2nd time after 8 months of using it again the 72 kls. Turned back to 78 kls. Then now as I...

Will Bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

Will bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? I have a friend who uses it. How long does she have to clear her system before the drug test, so it won't test positive for any of the bangkok pill components?

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Bangkok pills, Laxative tea.. [ 5 Answers ]

Shoot! As far as I can remember, I took bangkok for almost half a year with laxative herbal tea.. I had a break then a friend became interested, which enticed me to take again.. I experienced difficulty in breathing and palpitations.. I'm not fat, I have an average built.. But I want to be really...

View more questions Search