Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria ioannou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 03:11 AM
    Motorola song
    I would like to know the title and the group that performs the song at the new Motorola KZRZ TV spot (the one with calidoscopical images)
    LilySinclair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 08:00 PM
    It's by The Icicles - Sugar Sweet from the album Hundred Patterns.
    I'm not sure though but you could check out the lyrics of the song if ever.
    maria ioannou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 12:55 AM
    Thank you! Yes this is the song I was looking for!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorola song [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that is played on the motorola commercial where everything folds up into the phone? Thanks heaps!

Motorola Train Commercial Song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that is used on the Motorola train commercial?

Motorola Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone knows What is the name of the song or who sings it on the latest advert for motorola? I think it is a kind of Asian song, I just love it and would like to buy the album but I don't even know who sings it. So please can somebody help me?:confused:

Motorola [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a Motorola (Verizon Wireless) v325 phone and I want to transfer ringtones and pictures to and from the phone. I have Motorola Phone Tools v3 and it is too outdated and I have spent enough money on usb cables and other software. Is there any good software that WILL work, so I don't...

Motorola Ringtones [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone out there particularly knowledgeable about programs that allow your phone to use ringtones made for other phones? I want to put the theme from "Bubble Bobble" (an old school nintendo game) on my motorola cell phone. I found a cool one, but it's only for Nokia phones. I heard there are...

View more questions Search