Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alirezaameri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2018, 06:09 PM
    How to remove bathtub liner
    I have water under the liner I want to refinish the tub I need to remove the liner. How I remove the bathtub liner
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 24, 2018, 07:42 AM
    You can remove the liner as Saurabh described or just remove the water from in between the liner and the existing tub. If you decide you just want to remove the water from in between the liner and tub just remove the tub drain strainer and squeeze the water into the drain by pushing down on the liner from the top to the bottom of the tub liner.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about water between bathtub liner and tub? [ 5 Answers ]

Water under bathtub liner What do you do about water between tub liner and original tub? Will it be fine because its on the hard tub?

How do I remove fireplace brick liner panels? [ 1 Answers ]

How to replace fireplace liner

How to remove paint from pool liner? [ 2 Answers ]

Was taking rust of rail of above ground pool to paint over such and in turn got paint on the liner above the water line... what can I use to take off the paint on the liner without damaging the liner ? MM

Remove & replace an existing vinyl liner [ 2 Answers ]

A woodchuck burrowed beneath my 16x32 rectangular pool with a vinyl liner. The ground below the pool floor has suck where the burrows are and I now have pot hole like ruts about 6-10 inches deep on the pool floor. Can I remove the water and pull back the liner, repair the ground and get the liner...

View more questions Search