Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doublerdaprince Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 12:48 PM
    1st day of probation drug testing
    Hello I am a 20 year old and basically I will be on the ARD program in pennslyvania starting August tenth this year... I basically quit smoking however I have a very large desire to smoke and its killing me... if I stopped the day before I was sentenced would they give my body leeway time to clear out this system.. *NOTE THAT iw ill not smoke whilst on ARD aka very relxed probation) thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 12:51 PM

You say "smoking". Are you talking about cigarettes? Crack? Pot?

What?

Jul 22, 2010, 12:54 PM

Only weed and I have not been put on ARD yet, however I will on August 10th, my lawyer just told me that they would give you leeway time to clear all the drugs out of the system aka if I took a test the first day on ARD and failed they would realize that I had smoked before I was sentenced... should I trust him?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doublerdaprince View Post
    if i stopped the day before i was sentenced would they give my body leeway time to clear out this system..
    Hello d:

They SHOULD. But, that doesn't mean they WOULD. They AREN'T nice people, after all.

excon
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 01:02 PM

Yes. Know that pot will stay in your system for about 30 days. Quit now and stay off it while you are in the program and you should be fine.

Don't lie to them about when you last used. Tell them straight up and go from there.

... and use whatever resources they offer to help you get off it for good.

Jul 22, 2010, 01:07 PM

Thanks anymore insight by anyone else would be greatly appreciated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation and drug testing [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, so I was found guilty of conspiracy to selling oxycodone because my boyfriend was selling pills. Long story short.. I am now on supervised probation for 2 years. I have to do urinalysis once a week for the first month and if I am clean then it gets cut back to once a month and less and less as...

Probation drug testing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I was arrested in NJ in Oct. for simple possession of marijuana. I got a lawyer, went to court and was awarded a conditional discharge with 1 year probation. I have my first probation meeting on Monday and I assume I will be drug tested. I am nervous I will not pass the test or somehow will...

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

Probation drug testing [ 4 Answers ]

I have to see probation in a couple of days. I am so mad at myself because I messed up and did methanphetimes today. How long before I can test clean??

Probation drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently put on probation for the first time and it says that I can be randomly searched for weapons but the drugs and alcohol part was crossed out. Can I be randomly tested as I know it is illegal to use or posses drugs on probation or at any other time?:confused:

View more questions Search