Mar 24, 2010, 11:56 AM
    I am looking for 1994 honda civic ecu auto part numbers
    chuckfreepham Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 11:59 AM
    1994 honda civic ecu part numbers
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 12:01 PM

Remove the ECM--the part no. tag is on the unit.
    chuckfreepham Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckfreepham View Post
    1994 honda civic ecu part numbers
    :) 1994 Honda Civic EX Automatic ECU part numbers
    millerb40480 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 06:42 PM
    I'm having problems starting my 94 honda civic. It ran fine earlier in the day till later I drove it up the street turned it off and then turned it back on and it putted a bit so I put in it second and got it back to my house when I turned it off there it hasn't turned on since. I put gas in the tank to make sure it wasn't the fuel censor, I don't know how to check the fuel filter to see if its getting gas. So I'm wondering if its my fuel pump and how would go about finding either one of those. I've changed the plugs and plug wires and the valve cover gasket. My car turns over but just dosnet start.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2011, 04:36 AM
    Miller, if the CEL light comes on for 2 seconds and then goes out, when you turn the ignition switch to ON (Position II), then the problem is likely distributor related. Installing a new Ignition Control Module (ICM) and coil usually solves the problem. Be sure to apply silicone heat transfer grease to the back of the new ICM.
    Artesano Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 11:49 AM
    I am having the same problem with my 1994 Civic EX. Got a code 15 the ignition module but I had replace the distributor for a new one from autozone with lifetime warranty changed and now don't have any codes but still have no spark. As the post above also changed wires, rotor, distributor, belt and might be a few things more. If you find a solution to it let me know.

Nov 2, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Forgot to add when I try stsrt the check engine line come up and then it come a noise in the ebgine bay and it was by the passenger side I believed. Did the same happened to you?
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Artesano, over 50% of new aftermarket distributors for Hondas don't work at AMHD. I only recommend genuine Honda distributor housings, where it's okay to install an aftermarket ICM and coil to keep the cost down. If your Check Engine Light comes on for 2 seconds and then goes out, when the ignition switch is turned to Position II, then there's a problem with the distributor.

Nov 2, 2011, 04:27 PM
    I heard about that and also read about the solution of using an external coil By the way have (MSD2 BLASTER) and replacing the module inside of the distributor. By the way the use of a MSD 6AL will help?
    kellibeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 11:07 AM
    It's the coil in side they always go but you can just but the cap and rotor and coil for cheaper than buying a re built one
    chris4501 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Hi...

I have a 94 honda civic and it wants to trun over but I just have no spark but I changed my spark plugs and still doesn't work I changed also my distributor but not the wires connected to it so I don't if it's the wires or something els someone plzz help ASAP
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2012, 06:44 PM
    chris4501, if the CEL comes on for 2 seconds and then goes out, when the ignition switch is turned to Position II, then focus on the distributor. I only recommend genuine Honda distributor housings--all others are junk and unreliable, in my opinion. I have a feeling that's your problem.
    hondacivdx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Had the same problem and solution! Almost replaced the ECU... Glad I saw your post!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic won't start [ 12 Answers ]

I have an '82 Honda Civic that won't start. With key turned to accessories and wipers turned on, when I move the positive battery clamp the wipers go on and dash lights as well. I turn the key to start and everything goes off. Turning the key back to accessories again, no lights... only if I go...

1994 Honda Civic No-Start [ 1 Answers ]

1994 Honda Civic,156k, No-Start Problem. Car ran great until I left it parked outside for two weeks (unusually hot weather). Now it cranks but won't turn over. I removed and inspected the main relay, joints looked okay but I replaced with new part just in case. Still no start. I can hear the fuel...

Need to start my Honda Civic [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 93 civic and it decided to stop working the other day, doesn't even try to start. I tried jumping it but that does't seem to work. I just checked this website here and realized that there are about 7-8 different things that it could be, and I would probably have to take my axel off to...

91 Honda Civic 1.5 won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so now the ignitor and the coils have been replaced and the car still will not start. My neighbor, who is a Honda mechanic, says that my only other option is to replace the computer... IS THIS TRUE>>?? :(

91 Honda Civic 1.5 won't start [ 11 Answers ]

I bought this car... it ran terrible. I had the fuel tank and lines drained due to contaminated fuel. Then I had a tune up done to it by my friend who is a Honda Mechanic. It ran but continued to have a miss (w/ no noise) just a jerk in the car that I could feel and my passengers. If and when it...

View more questions Search