Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pawiter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 02:37 AM
    Q4. The data given below is the distribution of employees of a business according to
    Q4. The data given below is the distribution of employees of a business according to their efficiency. Find the mean deviation and coefficient of mean deviation from Mean and Median:
    Efficiency Index 22-26 26-30 30-34 34-38 38-42
    Emloyees 25 35 15 5 2
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2010, 08:06 AM

Just let me get my slide rule out.
    sumitshrm01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Question this is The data given below is the distribution of employees of a business according to their efficiency. Find the mean deviation and coefficient of mean deviation from Mean and Median:
    Efficiency Index 22-26 26-30 30-34 34-38 38-42
    Emloyees 25 35 15 5 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to change full-time employees into part-time employees? [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know how legal could be changing emplyees' schedulles without notice them before. I was working 40 hours each week since I started in my present job. They have been decreasing the number of hours for some employees. At this moment I'm working 32 hours each week, with 3 days off....

Small Business - How can I have employees Bonded [ 2 Answers ]

My 1st question: Is this a Canadian site? 2nd question How does one get bonded to work for a company that requires one to be bonded and insured. Thank you

Small Business in Texas required to offer medical benefits to salary employees? [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small Texas business that only has 3 employees. I have been working hourly, but they want to put me on salary, which works for me. They aren't sure if they have to offer me medical benefits if they do give me salary instead of hourly. Are they? :confused:

Michigan State Law Business Free Alcohol Distribution? [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a national brand hotel chain in Michigan. Right now there is a convention in town and my manager has set up tables in the lobby with FREE cans of beer available for the 'guests of the convention' but they are there 24 hours and nobody is taking identification to see if the drinkers are...

View more questions Search