Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J/F Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 03:22 PM
    Honeywell zone valve
    The valve does not open when I call for heat. The manual lever is stuck in one position and I am unable to move it in any direction. I have an older style valve which I suspect I have to replace. Will the new motorized valve mount to the old body or do I have to replace the body as well?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Exact model number of valve and all other numbers. I will check but I need the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace boiler{ Honeywell} zone valve [ 6 Answers ]

Honeywell 40004850-001 isn't working. The lever to manually open valve freely moves back and forth. What do I need to do to replace this valve?

Honeywell zone valve seems stuck open [ 19 Answers ]

I manually opened one of my home's five Honeywell zone valves (V8043E-1012) by mistake. I meant to open a different valve. The one I opened had its thermostat set to its lowest temp setting, as it controls heat to a space I hardly ever heat. The next day the valve was still in the open position...

Where to find the model number on my Honeywell Synchron zone valve [ 5 Answers ]

Where to find the model number on my Honeywell Synchron zone valve. I think the Powerhead and/or motor has gone bad. I had no heat in my master BR this morning and after verifying the Thermastat was kicking in I went down and tried to check the valves. This is just 1 zone out of 5 (3 other...

I have a weil-mclain boiler. The zone valve opens but no heat in zone. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Have replaced the zone valve actuator, but it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. What else can I do?

Zone valve [ 1 Answers ]

Got a white rogers zone valve spinning and not stopping ,has my end switch burned out .

View more questions Search