Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillianmarieellett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 10:30 PM
    BMW Commercial Song
    There was a song, very melodic, in a BMW commercial sung by a woman about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. It came on early in the morning in LA.
    Jeemers Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Was it this commercial?

YouTube - Volkswagon Jetta wedding commercial

Then the song is called "One Million Miles Away" by J Ralph.

(oh, and here's a longer version of the commercial)

YouTube - Volkswagen Big Day

Hope that helps!
    mfidd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 01:42 PM
    not sure if this is it, but I was the writer for a bmw commercial filmed in italy several years back with an original version of the song "lascia ch'io pianga."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpj72G12oa4

if that's it, the music was produced by a LA-based music company stemmung. They did a superb job. People contacted us asking where they could buy it for years. On a quick search, the closest thing I found for purchase is this sarah brightman version:

http://www.amazon.com/Lascia-Chio-Pianga/dp/B000TDSOG0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1255120174&sr=8-2-catcorr

hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Me Find this Song (BMW Commercial) [ 1 Answers ]

About 8 years ago, BMW used a pretty aggressive techno, almost industrial type song for a series of commercials. I have been trying for the past month to find out the name of it, but to no avail. I will know the name when I hear it, but can't offer much more to help narrow it down.

Recent BMW commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking around on the web for the title or artist who performed the song currently used in a recent BMW commercial. The song may be called something like "Take me for a ride, ride" and it's definitely been around for some time. My wife is familiar w/ the song from a number of years ago....

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search