Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INJUN29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 08:28 AM
    In a back to back water closet to urinal installation
    What is the process for installaing the carriers? Are there 2 carriers or is a combination carrier available
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 09:01 PM

Is the toilet sitting on the floor or is it wall-hung ? Is the urinal on the wall or is its base set into floor ? Also, do you have crawl space or is it set on concrete slab ? Back to you. Milo
    jrk7490 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Below is the url to the Plumbing and Drainage Institute's minimum space requirement for wall hung fixtures. I hope this helps.

http://pdionline.org/MINIMUM-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS-2009-update.pdf
    INJUN29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Comment on Milo Dolezal's post
    Both fixtures are wall hung. There is no crawl space and the floor construction is a 4" concrete slab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Closet flange spacer kit installation [ 1 Answers ]

How do you install an Oatey closet flange spacer

Closet flange installation [ 2 Answers ]

I am ready to install the toilet in my basement bathroom. The stibup is sticking through the concrete floor, but so it the top of the flange on the elbow below the floor. The contractor did not put a styrofoam sleeve arounf the pipe. I understand that I need to cut the stubup off flush with...

Offset Closet Flange Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Installing a toilet in a new basement bathroom. Center of 4: PVC drain pipe is 13.5" from the wall, so I tried to use an offset flange, made by Oatey Caspers. It was a snug fit, so I did some sanding with sandpaper and emery cloth, applied the cement and tapped it down, but could not get it in...

View more questions Search