Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2020, 04:13 PM
    Ever notice that the real Flamer of Booty Boy seems more macho than the Bloomturd? If I didn't know better, I would swear Bloomturd was the Flamer!

Feb 15, 2020, 04:57 PM
    tomder55: The Demos won't win the Senate, won't even pick up seats.....and, they will most likely lose the House, too.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    tomder55: The Demos won't win the Senate, won't even pick up seats.....and, they will most likely lose the House, too.
    Confidence is everything therefore you can forgo the inflammatory rhetoric,

Feb 15, 2020, 10:21 PM
    Paraclete: Your "Selective Outrage" is on display again! Never heard you utter a word before about "INFLAMMATORY RHETORIC" when other candidates for Office, or Office holder, have been savaged with verbal insults. I take it you don't like the word "Flamer": Flamer simply means "Flamboyant"....so how is that "Inflammatory" and how is it "Rhetoric"? Rhetoric connotes a falsehood: What part of what I said was false?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2020, 03:49 AM
    Paraclete: Your "Selective Outrage" is on display again! Never heard you utter a word before about "INFLAMMATORY RHETORIC" when other candidates for Office, or Office holder, have been savaged with verbal insults. I take it you don't like the word "Flamer": Flamer simply means "Flamboyant"....so how is that "Inflammatory" and how is it "Rhetoric"? Rhetoric connotes a falsehood: What part of what I said was false?
    Let's keep this civil, shall we?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 06:33 AM
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 06:39 AM
    For your Sunday morning entertainment! Have a great day, everyone.

Feb 16, 2020, 10:25 AM
    When the "wolves" come a trying to harm you and your family, the Police just can't ever seem to get there in time: You aren't doing yourself or your family any favors by not being able to protect them....in fact, you are consciously abdicating your responsibility to defend what is yours and the well being of your family.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 01:48 PM
    How do you protect your family at the mall, the movies, or at church, or school?

Feb 16, 2020, 02:24 PM
    Talaniman: Concealed Carry or Carry In Plain Sight: It you step into the "WORLD", anywhere in this world, you are putting yourself at SOME level of risk....but your home should not be a danger zone, it should be where you are protected. What is for certain is that Law Enforcement is going to be an hour late and a dollar short...so, if you're waiting on BLUE, you are backing up.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 02:35 PM
    Talaniman: Concealed Carry or Carry In Plain Sight: It you step into the "WORLD", anywhere in this world, you are putting yourself at SOME level of risk....but your home should not be a danger zone, it should be where you are protected. What is for certain is that Law Enforcement is going to be an hour late and a dollar short...so, if you're waiting on BLUE, you are backing up.
    And how many innocent people will you shoot in the chaotic crowd that results? The bad guys aren't going to stand around, waving their arms in the air, and wait while you unpack your heat.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 03:17 PM
    And how many innocent people will you shoot in the chaotic crowd that results? The bad guys aren't going to stand around, waving their arms in the air, and wait while you unpack your heat.
    They are usually quite noticeable, even to liberal women.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They are usually quite noticeable, even to liberal women.
    Surely you joke! Have you ever seen videos of a shooting? Total chaos! Which guy brandishing a gun is the bad guy?

Here's one video for you --
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPyokEbhR08
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 04:09 PM
    I'm still stuck on what lions and tigers ate when their was no death.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 04:24 PM
    Surely you joke! Have you ever seen videos of a shooting? Total chaos! Which guy brandishing a gun is the bad guy?
    No. Not joking. Next time a bank, convenience store, taxi cab, or home is robbed, ask the people if they had any trouble figuring out who the bad guy was. I bet they didn't. I bet it is obvious about 999 times out of a thousand.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
    No. Not joking. Next time a bank, convenience store, taxi cab, or home is robbed, ask the people if they had any trouble figuring out who the bad guy was. I bet they didn't. I bet it is obvious about 999 times out of a thousand.
    Look at the videos! People run around like crazy when a car backfires! And if there's concealed carry or open carry, and those people have drawn their guns and are brandishing them and shooting, maybe one is the bad guy! Oh, my!

There's no way for you to see the bad guy and get a clear shot with scared people running around between you and him.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 04:47 PM
    WG, you are referring to the relatively rare situation of a mob of people reacting to a perceived danger, but that is typically not the case. In robberies or murders, the bad guy is typically very apparent.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 04:56 PM
    WG, you are referring to the relatively rare situation of a mob of people reacting to a perceived danger, but that is typically not the case. In robberies or murders, the bad guy is typically very apparent.
    Nope. Watch the videos of actual shootings. The crowd is spooked and running wildly every which way whether it's because of gunshots or backfires.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2020, 05:01 PM
    Read my comment again. Carefully. Most shootings do not involve crowds.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 05:21 PM
    Read my comment again. Carefully. Most shootings do not involve crowds.
    Many have involved crowds and students in school and even a nursing home (Hope that old guy in room 103 who brags all the time about shooting bad guys can find his revolver.) Remember when it really got started in 1966, Charles Whitman at the U of Texas-Austin?

Want a list? Then see "Deadliest mass shootings since 1949" in the Wikipedia article titled "Mass shootings in the United States."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass..._United_States

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elena Kagan the stealth nominee [ 38 Answers ]

After watching the reaction to the President's nomination of Kagan for SCOTUS ,it is clear that unless there is some smoking gun reason ;the Republicans will not be able to mount a serious opposition to her selection. However ,her lack of a "paper trail" ,and judicial record has the left more...

Consent of legal heirs for purchase of flat from nominee [ 2 Answers ]

If I purchase a resale flat in a society from the nominee after death of the owner who has died without making any will, whether consent of other legal heirs of the family is necessary ? What are the pros and cons if consent of others is not taken and an affidavit from nominee owner is taken.

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:

View more questions Search