Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2004, 09:14 AM
    Remote not working
    Our redington model fan with the remote will not turn on amymore what should we do
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2005, 07:12 AM
    Try...
    Quote Originally Posted by marion
    Our redington model fan with the remote will not turn on amymore what should we do
    ... replacing the battery. This doesn't work, take the remote back to the store where you purchased it and have it checked/replaced! Remember it can be the receiver that's causing the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Ceiling fan remote stopped working [ 50 Answers ]

I moved into our house about 1.5 years ago. In one room there is a Hampton Bay ceiling fan which has a remote control. A few weeks ago the whole device stopped working, meaning we can't get either the fan or the light to turn on. We replaced the battery in the remote control, and checked the...

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Remote/Receiver not working [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to You. I am experiencing some problems with our new Hampton Bay ceiling fan. It seems that the Remote will not operate fan nor the lights. We made sure that all switches on Receiver and Remote are at same settings. My wiring diagram is as follows: Two sets of wires in ceiling junction...

Need a remote! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a hampton bay ceiling fan and need a replacement for its remote. There is no item number or anything that describes where it comes from, except for a tag that says hampton bay on it. Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem. Please help.

Remote quit working [ 1 Answers ]

I have two ceiling fans and two remotes that work either fan.Both remotes quit working at the same time.Batteries are good.Any suggestions?

View more questions Search