Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markalancoulter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2015, 04:25 PM
    Ask a nurse
    My erection seems to have more of a curve than it used to. Is this normal & should I be concerned about it? I have been to embarrassed to ask my doctor about it. I has been this way for over a year now & there has not been any other changes that I have noticed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2015, 04:26 PM
    Very normal for most men. Nothing to worry about.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
    You are embarrassed to ask your doctor but ask the internet? What if someone suggested it was some rare genetic disorder with no help for a cure. Of course you ask your doctor. BTW quite common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son vomited 5 minutes after the nurse administered drug what should that nurse do? [ 12 Answers ]

I took my son to the doctor and the nurse administered a drug, 5 minutes after she did he started to vomit. What should that nurse have done in that situation?

Can you go from being navy nurse to a civilian nurse [ 1 Answers ]

I will be obtaining my (BSN) in a few months and I was considering serving full-time in the Navy Nurse Corps. I would like to serve five or more years and then consider becoming a civilian nurse. Will serving in the (NNC) benefit me at all if I decide to become a civilian nurse.

For a nurse [ 2 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant this week and I tried laying on my stomach in bed and now I am wondering since it was uncomfortable or painful.. is there anyway that I could have squished or hurt my baby? I'm always scared that I am going to squish him in there. And also I am scared that I always put a lot...

An ob nurse [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have a questuin I want to be an ob nurse watching csections and stuff doesn't really bother me but I was wonfering do you have to actually preform any part of the csection or do you just hand the doc whatever they need? And this might sound weird but I seen a lot of c section videos...

View more questions Search