Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2005, 04:51 PM
    Quick Question?
    There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet her in person ? And can she like me like that or is she lying to me ?

Hope you can help me.I need the advice. Thanks :)
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2005, 12:33 AM
    Hmmm I'm not much into this stuff but... you say you met her on what, msn messenger. Well that's iffy then rather knowing her in person, have you ever heard of what I would call perverts on their, they sound nice etc. but when you go meet them, bam! Your gone and probably somewhere bad. I'd be sure she's a real she and that she is not a person like that. Pictures may be good but still that can even be faked. Maybe meet her but be with a friend in a well populated or busy crowded area. Say a mall or dinner etc.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2005, 07:15 AM
    Quick Answer
    HI,
    Yes, by all means, ask to meet here.
    In a public place.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Quick question?
    Well, I met my steve on icq messenger 5 years ago, and have never looked back since, I've found my soul mate. But I was chattin to him for ages first,then on the phone for a while and once I was comfortable I invited him over, but made sure my family knew he was coming over and that they had his home phone number should anything happen. You always have to be careful, you never know what's around the corner do u, but still , see how things progress and determine just how much you really do like her first.
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Beware...
    ... of Cyber contacts. It's like having a blind date. You don't know what you're getting... FOR SURE! Since we're living in an oligarchy, why take chances? She might be the wicked witch of the North! STAY SAFE and learn the definition of CONSEQUENCES!

HANK :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I just have a quick question I hope some of you can help me with. Basically there eis a group of friend about 4 of us that I am really close too butone of the other 4 I just don't like and I have tried to be nice etc but I just cant. He always says something about me to other people and winds me...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

Quick Question? [ 5 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search