Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wise uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 08:44 AM
    Please help with title??
    I can only remember these teenagers got into this mansion and they went into a closet and there was a fake skeleton and a oojuii board they played it and then they were all trapped in the house, one man tried to get out from the attic I think and there was this pretty chinese woman and she said to him the only way out is through here a tiny vent with tarantulas coming out of it, and then she turned into a spider and her teeth shot out into him and liquified his insides and left him a bag of skin on the floor, I also remember that it was someone's birthday party called billy. And there was a bald man who I think was the bad guy.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2006, 11:04 AM
    The movie you are looking for is Spookies

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090057/
    wise uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 01:21 PM
    Thank you very much! Been looking for that for years! Cheers! X
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Sure thing... I have been trying to find out the other movie as well but haven't had any luck as of yet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title [ 5 Answers ]

The title under my name has changed once or twice ( twice I beleive) today. Where do these titles come from and why do they change ?

How to get your name off a car title? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi.. I have a question... my cousin has been driving me nuts about this.. When she was w/her boyfriend she co-signed for his car.. he had real bad credit and still does.. now they broke up and cannot get his own loan but does not want to give the car back to her so someone else can...

Title Bar [ 3 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

Title Bar [ 3 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

View more questions Search