Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2018, 08:54 AM
    Release the Pet Power Mate, Please!
    I have a Kenmore Progressive canister model vacuum cleaner #116.21614015. Without warning, the hose will not release Pet Power Mate tool. Release button seems to be stuck. Help, please. Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2018, 04:02 PM
    Try using a screwdriver to push the release in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you go over to an ex mate if you saw them with someone? [ 18 Answers ]

Guy I met and started seeing back in May, went out to a pub. After being there for few minutes he saw and old friend he used to sleep with. I think they messed around 2001 to 2005 than reconnected in 2012 but recently slept with her in March this yr. He spotted her across the room as she was...

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

Release to another state from Iowa work release [ 5 Answers ]

My dad put in a transfer to Florida as he is in Iowa work release about a month ago, how long should it take? I can't wait to see him... They said Des Moines already approved it... Please help Sheena:confused:

View more questions Search