Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2018, 07:12 AM
    Hose Reel
    Hose Reel
    Is there some trick in slipping the leader hose over the?
    Fitting, it is then secure with a hose clamp. You will notice the fitting
    Has a ridge. Hard sliding it over the ridge.
    Attached Images

smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2018, 09:04 AM
    If its cold (even if its not cold)... warm the end of the hose up with a hair dryer ( no need to do more than 4 inches of it) . Wipe some dish soap over the part you are slipping it over as well as inside the hose. See if that works for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2018, 01:26 PM
    I used to boil a small pot of water, submerse the hose end for a while and push over the ridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price pfister 971-005 flex hose disconnecting old hose? [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing old hose with 971-0250, which has smaller collars for hot and cold water. The central feed snaps in but now I want to pull the old one off and replace it with one that fits the stems sent. Dan O Trying to make points for Valentine Day

How do I stop leaking around the hose cuff where the hose screws in? [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed an above ground pool. I bought hoses from Home Depot because the ones that came with the pool were too short. I had to buy the hose by the foot so the ends have the coils and not the end pieces that the factory hoses have. I bought hose cuffs to screw onto the ends and then the...

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

Reel to Reel tape deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a akia 360D reel to reel tape deck was purchased in the 60's need playback head, know where I can get one? Model#X-360D ser# D 602-0946

View more questions Search