Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greminent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 03:36 PM
    I want to become a rap star!
    I want to become a great rap star, I already have my songs, then what should I do?:confused:
    Jason604 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 07:48 PM
    If u can, get yourself a Manager first. U'll need one sooner or later, and its way better to do it sooner than later. Try to find someone who knows something about the business(dont just get your homeboy or your uncle.)

If u can find someone decent, they'll be able to answer all your other questions, if not holla back.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greminent
    I want to become a great rap star, I already have my songs, then what should I do?:confused:
    I want to be an singer/actress. So I am trying to get a little more expirencee.. then go to a agency... try that
    IT11905 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 01:55 PM
    If you want to become a rap start check out this guys easy steps

ntsambal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 07:00 AM

I wnt to be a star
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsambal View Post
    i wnt to be a star
    Hi, ntsambal!

In what way do you want to be a star, please?

Thanks!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:34 PM

Have you tried sending out your demos to music companies, i.e.. Rockafella etc,
    kingsy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 10:12 AM
    I want to be a rap star its my dream I'm talented and I got my song so how can I send my demo to a music companie??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Hi, kingsy!

This is an old thread that is now archived and thus not generally visible on the site, unless people go to the particular forum topic area. Also, it doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

The best thing that you can do, in order to get your question noticed the most, would be to start a new thread.

Thanks!
    J.Raul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 04:57 AM
    I'm just strugling to make that name
    garciarosa3331 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 02:36 PM
    I want to become a rap star

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yo how's my rap [ 5 Answers ]

Choras: You can't control the rap, The rap is the beat, Don't you see, I don't control the rap, The rap controls me, You can't control the rap, Its just to cool, Anyone who thinks there cooler, Is just a flipping fool,

Rate my rap [ 3 Answers ]

My head is racing with complex tensions, Blinding my eyes visions, I'm trapped in another deminsion, And as I sit I'm constiplating all my bad decisions, Life doesn't even seem worth living, The hand I was giving, And it seems my life has been driving, into just a smidgen, Believe threw...

Another rap I wrote [ 1 Answers ]

My mind is starting to clear like a fogged up mirror, Trying to steer my life in the right gear, So stay clear for death and love is all I fear, My mind is racing, my body pacing, My soul needs saving, tough decisions are what I'm facing, Craving for my life to be released from satan, I'm...

Rap Lyrics [ 8 Answers ]

This isn't perfect but I recently had a lot of spare time on my hands for reasons I'm not going to talk about and I got bored and started writing. I'm just going to put up some of the lyrics I wrote, it be great if you guys/gals can tell me what you think. Only 16 years old but my lifes in...

Rap site [ 1 Answers ]

What's a good site that you can listen to rap music online? Rap/hip-hop

View more questions Search