Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    disabled Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2003, 05:09 PM
    Basement leaks
    Was wondering if anyone knows how to stop and old homes basement walls from leaking without digging foundation up and putting sewers and drains in there is no public sewers and I need to know how to stop the sepage. Thanks??
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 29, 2003, 04:56 AM
    Basement leaks
    Conseal1000 might be just what you need. This is a alkali activated chemical moisture barrier that stops mold/mildew, radon gas and water. You apply it like paint to your walls. You can check it out at http://www.wetsealers.com/CONSEAL1000.html If you find out that in addition you need a sump pump, click on back for more infornation. Good luck. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub leaks [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 2d floor bathtub with a shower. Whenever someone takes a bath, water leaks down to the 1st floor bathroom. It was so bad I had to have the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom replaced. This only happens when someone takes a bath, not when someone uses the shower. I recently had a plumber...

Anybody ever hear of this product for stopping basement leaks? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a leaking basement. I am rather displeased, since I already made one big attempt at solving this problem. I installed footing drains on the exterior, which involved a huge trench, tons of gravel and plastic and pipe, and a week of backbreaking work. It seemed to work for a...

Shower leaks to basement [ 1 Answers ]

The hot water pipe is leaking down to the basement. I removed the Compression fixture and replaced the stem washer thinking this was the cause. Also I made sure the fixture was secure and tight. The leak is a slow one, the drip, drip kind. The leak runs down the pipe. Maybe there is another...

Outside faucet leaks [ 1 Answers ]

My outside faucets have a plastic cap between the house and on/off handle that says anti-siphon, which are now gushing water when I turn on the faucet. When I turn this cap it spins in either direction and doesn't seem to do anything. 2 out of 3 faucets are doing this, one seems to be fine. How...

Auto leaks [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find the leak without spending big $$$$$$$$$$$$:o

View more questions Search