Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjorg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 06:34 PM
    Trial bal with contra account
    I have a trial bal with a accounts receivable cur $5906.00 with a contra account 90 dryas bal 38495.00 how do I proceed with this to the bal sheet?

Check out some similar questions!

A singal question which contains journal,ledger,trial bal,bal sheet,P/L,trading in it [ 2 Answers ]

A Single question of accounts for making the entries in journal,ledger,trial balance,balance sheet,profit and lose,trading

Complete the trial balance, income statement, stat. Of retained earnings, bal. Sheet? [ 1 Answers ]

The accounts in the ledger of Dependable Delivery Service contain the following balances on July 31, 2007. Accounts Receivable $13,400 Prepaid Insurance $1,800 Accounts Payable 7,400 Repair Expense 1,200 Cash ? Service Revenue 15,500 Delivery Equipment 59,360 Dividends 700 Gas and...

In audit of A/R, if a client has aged credits, shld the trial bal reflect a liability [ 2 Answers ]

If I am auditing a client's aged receivables balance and I come across aged credits, should I suggest that the receivables be adjusted on the trial balance and a liability be created? For example, in thousands: Current 31-45 46-60 61-90 ...

Asset account and its contra account balance is called? [ 2 Answers ]

I was unable to fined the answer to this question in my learning material. Thank you in advance for any help with this question.:)

Contra account? [ 5 Answers ]

Could someone please give me a simple example/s of contra account and a simple explanation of what it is. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.