Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sipraomer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 01:21 PM
    How can I share Internet Connection in Network
    Hi! I have once Pc and one Laptop.Both are connected through ethernet card and are running winxp.I have networked them both .Files are shared but Internet connection can't be shared. Please help me about this.

ANd Thanks
    bhavik.cisco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 10:38 PM

To share the connection you can use ICS or proxy server. But for you ICS is the best method.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow Network Connection [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in determining why my network connection has slowed after being added to a new domain. This is a concern because there are approximately 50 other computers linked to this new domain with no problems. The problem occurred when our system administrator had swapped one win 2000 server out...

Setup Server 2003 to share internet connection [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently installed Windows Server 2003 and I'm trying to get another computer to connect to the internet through the server. The server is hooked up to a router currently and I have installed the 2nd NIC to hook up the other computer. What steps do I need to go through to start getting...

Sharing internet connection on wireless network (ad hoc) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first post on here and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a PC and a laptop both with wireless cards. I've managed to connect the 2 and have good signal. I went into my internet connection settings and clicked the check box "allow others to connect through this...

Need help to share files and printer through Network [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have networked two home computers together and am now having a problem with the sharing of the printer and files. On the first computer (main), I am running Windows XP with a wireless-B Broadband Router and on the secondary computer, I am running Windows 98SE with a wireless USB adapter....

Network printer share problem [ 1 Answers ]

This is my problem. Have a win NT 4.0 network. Working on migrating windows 2003 server network. Have upgraded 2 computer workstations from win 98 to XP pro. Everything went fine. One machine that was upgraded to XP uses a dos based program installed on the NT server which is shared. It is ACCPAC...

View more questions Search