Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2019, 07:30 PM
    Worldly affairs, things that have been done and not done, what someone said or didn't say.....the loves we wished we had known and the ones we have known....the things we made and the things we didn't make, the opportunities we took and the opportunities we lost....these are but trivial things.....We can be in a crowd and still be alone.....we can take pain killers but we can't stop the pain....we can all run from the horrors of this mortal life but never escape the outcomes.....If we all live long enough, and if we are all allowed to have that one shred of dignity left within our person, on that one day, the day of our final sun rise and final sunset, when we all inevitably reach the end of the line, that final day here on earth, when we all will be broken down, devoid of pleasures of the flesh, stripped of our earthly ways and earthly arrogances, on bent knees, that is the day that we will ALL, universally, utter the three most powerful words that have ever been spoken by man: "GOD SAVE ME".

Nothing else matters as much.....nothing else is as important as your personal relationship with God,
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 04:21 AM
    Good! You recognized that as a put down! How did it feel when you read it?
    First you say it wasn't, and now you say it was. See what I mean about honesty? As to how it made me feel, that was not a problem. It just comes with the territory in these kinds of discussions. I think there is a difference between name-calling/put downs versus just honest observations. Perhaps the difference is in the intent.

It's really too bad you are so flippant with these issues. You claim to have, as you put it earlier, an "outrage" about some behaviors, but only when certain people engage in them. That's the primary observation I have of you 3 liberal amigos on this board. It's that lack of ethical consistency that makes me tend to not take you seriously.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2019, 06:27 AM
    DUDE! You know how hard it is to go back and relitigate the past that's been settled by time and the OFFICIAL investigations conducted by everybody and his mama (Including the 7 by the repub House)? While I respect your opinion, forget changing mine by constant sheer brute force repeated references. Like most humans, liberal or not, we are dealing with the dufus in the WH who starts crap every other day, depending on his gas level or perceived slights, or threats. I mean he wakes up looking for a fight and doesn't care who with.

This dufus just does too many outrageous things for liberals to just ignore so we express that while you defend or accept as okay. Not JUST you, but the collective repub/conservatives here and everywhere. As another WB steps forward, it's being reported that Rudy and the bunch were not just rooting out corruption, but specifically on the bosses political foes and his son, but were trying to profit from it through packing the board of the Ukraine energy company with "friendly" members.

Then we have this latest nugget in the continuing impeachment hearings.

Another case of obstruction?
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 06:35 AM
    This dufus just does too many outrageous things for liberals to just ignore so we express that while you defend or accept as okay.
    That's not true and you know it. Unlike you, I am an equal opportunity criticizer. You liberals have no problems with being critical of Trump. Your silence in regards to Obama exposes your lack of a genuine ethical base.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2019, 10:11 AM
    Yeah somethings you have weighed in on, I give you that, tepid though it seems to me, but I stand by my comment about relitigating old news, and the current conditions we face now with the liar in chief. I simply question your opinion on the old stuff, and it's gravity and relevance like you now question my opinion on the gravity and relevance of the NOW stuff. It's a wash. Well it would be if you would let it be.

I doubt if you would. Heck repubs were relentless and vocal against Obama, and HC and the rest of his administration, so to expect dems to be any less isn't realistic. LOL, you should have been here back then, as there were pet names for all the dems by our conservative members.

You think you're going to change that NEWBIE? Seriously? Not on my turn you ain't! Like I care what anybody says about my ethical base.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 03:00 PM
    I doubt if you would. Heck repubs were relentless and vocal against Obama, and HC and the rest of his administration, so to expect dems to be any less isn't realistic. LOL, you should have been here back then, as there were pet names for all the dems by our conservative members.
    I am neither repub or dem. I just try to hold to the truth. As I have said before, I voted for Trump because voting for an incompetent person like HC was not an option.

You think you're going to change that NEWBIE? Seriously? Not on my turn you ain't! Like I care what anybody says about my ethical base.
    If I had no ethical base, I wouldn't care either.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2019, 03:39 PM
    I have one for sure, equal if not better than yours brudder! Regardless with or without, you are no better than ME! Now that's a FACT!
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 03:58 PM
    I have one for sure, equal if not better than yours brudder! Regardless with or without, you are no better than ME! Now that's a FACT!
    Perhaps you can share it with us, and especially if you insist on applying it to everyone or just everyone not named Obama, Schiff, or Clinton.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2019, 04:38 PM
    I do share you are just a lousy listener sure your nose is the only thing you're holding?
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 04:52 PM
    I do share you are just a lousy listener sure your nose is the only thing you're holding?
    You three liberal amigos are all the same. You get asked a simple, sincere question, and rather than simply answer it, you respond with insults. No answers, mind you, but just name calling. Makes me think that either you don't know the answer, or that you are afraid to write it.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2019, 06:15 PM
    All of you Obama/Clinton lovers should read this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sus...enghazi-attack

It includes this: "The exchange was detailed in Rice's new book, “Tough Love: My Story of the Things Worth Fighting For," as she recalled what led to and what fueled the biggest political controversy of her government career — those appearances on "Fox News Sunday," ABC's "This Week," CBS' "Face the Nation," NBC's "Meet the Press," and CNN's "State of the Union.” Her flawed characterization of the attacks as resulting from a spontaneous protest later made her the target of GOP criticism that ultimately led to her withdrawing from consideration to succeed Clinton as secretary of state."

Looks like ole JL hit the nail on the head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search