Ask
    MagikGuy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2003, 12:37 PM
    My Future
    Hello!

My name is Stefan {removed}.

I was born on the 4th of January 1989.

I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male

Please could you tell me about my future.

Blessed Be

Stefan
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Apr 21, 2003, 08:07 AM
    My Future
    Maybe see my reply to fluffykins.. ;)
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:48 PM
    My Future
    Hi Stefan, my name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine
    littledreamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kking46
    Hi Stefan, my name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine

Hi ms francine.. I have tried on logging to your site and sent you a mail but it seems that your email address is no longer working :( is there anyway to ask you for a reading?

Cheers :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Hi, Stefan,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    We all make our own futures. At 17 yrs old, you have your whole life ahead of you. Your choices in the next few years will determine what kind of life you will have. Good education choices mean a more comfortable life style, with a better job. Do your best in whatever you are studying, and it will "pay off" in the future.
    I do wish you the very best of luck.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by littledreamer
    hi ms francine.. i have tried on logging to your site and sent you a mail but it seems that your email address is no longer working :( is there anyway to ask you for a reading?

cheers :)
    Remember, from her web site: "This is for entertainment only." Please do not base any life altering decisions on what she says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what is in my future concerning relationships and college. 5/25/86- F

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search