Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkmkmr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 01:35 AM
    My neck is like buffalo neck, but it's the bone instead of fat, I'm not overweight
    Its always bothered me I have no idea what it is I looked up the buffalo neck, its not that because its not fat it's the bone
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2010, 03:21 AM
    I'm not seeing what a buffalo neck would look like on a person. Can you suggest the name of someone we would recognize? Necks come in all shapes and sizes whether bone, muscle, tendons, fat. Unless you have a goiter on your thyroid, which would be in the front and can range from small to huge, I can't think of what it might be medically. Some muscle builders have very wide short necks because the muscles at the tops of their torsos are so developed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 03:28 AM

Does it look like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My neck [ 2 Answers ]

All my life my neck has been black and I'm brown skinned and I was wondering how can I get my neck the same color as I am

Neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track [ 1 Answers ]

neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track. I can hear it loud in my head happens when I life my head back up randomly

How I can reduce fat in my chin & neck areas [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am an indian having a fair skin.but my problem is that though my body is good but due to fat around my face in the neck areas I look a little bit older than I am.

Neck fat [ 1 Answers ]

How can I reduce fat from the lower part of my neck

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search