Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKnight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Animated Children's Movie-Spin off Snow White
    I've been searching for this movie for a long time, there's a children's movie I used to love when I was young but no one knows what I'm talking about... All I remember is that it was kind of like snow white in the sense that it had dwarves or several little men or something like that... and they travel to this castle or something and help save a woman or a princess... I'm sorry this is so vague but I really can't remember... I know there was definitely a prince and some kind of Evil Villain like a sorceress or witch or something... please help!!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Dec 23, 2007, 03:15 AM
    Possibly "Happily Ever After" (1993)
    andie1234 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 02:11 AM
    I know which one you mean! Im desperatly looking for it too!
    My sister and I used to borrow it from the video store every week.
    Its not Happily ever after Im sure.
    Please let me know if you ever found it! Its very frustrating.
    Good luck!
    tlm_at_u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 09:24 AM
    I can remember one and the "dopey" character got turned into stone or something like that? It was based around snow white and the 7 dwarfs but very different, it even sort of had cinderella and red riding hood or something like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

Animated children's movie from 90's [ 6 Answers ]

I only remember little bits of the movie and I've been searching for about a month to figure out the title of it. Maybe someone's seen it. Because it's driving me crazy. the basic plot is this boy floats around on his bed with his pet squirrel, a flying squirrel I guess because it wears a pilot...

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search