Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithjnicola Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant
    Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave.
    Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped leaking.
    What's WRONG WITH ME.
    Haven't HAD A PERIOD SINCE JAN BUT DOC ARE NOT WORRIED
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 01:16 AM
    If you had a full blood work done and you had a complete physical and nothing turned up then there is probably nothing to worry about.

There are women who stop getting there periods. Stress, diet changes, hormonal changes and pregnancy are all reasons for this.

If you did not have a complete physical or see a gynocologist then it is time to make an appointment just to set your mind at ease.

Joe
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Haven't had your period in how many months and are not premenapausel. Seek another opinion. Go to another doc and geet exam. There is a problem with no period. Can be very mionor but why not correct it. If you don't step up for yourself no one elsa will. SEEK A SECOND OPINION

You are not pregnant. If blood work says so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False Negative blood and urine pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 29 been trying to get pregnant for months... My last period is now almost 10wks ago.(70days) I have been to the doctor several times and several tests have been done... All pregnancy tests come back negative... my progesterone was also low, so doctor said I probably never ovulated... Why? ...

Missed Period one negative urine test! [ 9 Answers ]

Well, my last period was on February 12, 06, it is now April 10 and nothing. I went on vacation to see my boyfriend from March 12 to the 17, on March 15 I had discharge with a string of blood, and that was it. I have sore breast , cramping but no period. I took a urine test at home two weeks after...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

Negative Blood Test... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. All comments or advise welcome and appreciated! I took a blood test when I was 6 days late. The result was a -. My hCG level was 2. Just wondering if anyone has gotten a negative blood test only to find out they were pregnant or do you know of anyone this has happened to? Blood tests are...

View more questions Search