Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilshroom2018 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2018, 08:40 PM
    What does it when a girl hits you with pillows and throws straw wrappers at you
    I took a girl out to eat and she started throwing straw wrappers at me and she would laugh after she did it then after we ate we went to the store to get something and we ran into a mutal friend of ours and we decided to go there when we were there she kept hitting me with the pillows that were on the couch. Sorry I’m just confused do best friends do that
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2018, 08:54 PM
    She was flirting with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2018, 05:02 AM
    Could be she has a playful nature depending on your ages. The real question would be how you deal with it. Best remember that she may not fit into your neat little box of how friends should act. Let me ask if you are dating, as in going together as a couple, or just hanging out as friends? How old are you both? How did you meet her? How long have you known each other? How do you know her and how has she acted before?

Doesn't sound like you know each other that well, or for that long and it may just be possible you are learning something you didn't know before, or possibly she was having fun and you should lighten up, and enjoy getting to know more. That is what dating is all about. There are no real rules on how friends should act toward each other, so don't make it all about you, then you may miss the obvious, she may be just seeing how you react to her.

Enjoy the adventure while it lasts. Your feedback would be most welcome, as nobody can really know what's behind a strangers actions. All that matters is how YOU feel about it.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2018, 07:36 AM
    Sound like she was starting a Pillow fight, Be happy it wasn't bricks or stones. Pillows don't hurt too bad. Looking for a Reaction,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking to get new pillows for my bed. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to get new pillows for my bed. What are the types and options to look at?

What was that movie when a young girl hits a telephone pole in the snow and has dream [ 1 Answers ]

This young girl, around Christmas time, hits a telephone pole in the snow in her car and goes unconscious. Then she has a weird dream, and all I can remember from it is a scary scene with these creepy creatures.

A 450 kg car is driving at 60mph. The car hits a patch of ice and hits brakes. If coe [ 0 Answers ]

Physics question: work-kinetic energy theorem

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

View more questions Search