Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swethajagadeesh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2015, 07:32 AM
    Minute blisters all over my palms and feet
    I am a 20 year old Indian female. I consumed beer for the first time yesterday night. Today morning when I woke up my hands and feet had swelled up and had minute blisters all over. These blisters are in the color of my skin and are mostly invisible but I can feel them. They are itchy and painful. My skin has also turned really dry.Please help me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2015, 08:18 AM
    I am going to GUESS that first you are dehydrated, and second have an allergy to something in beer.
    Drink lots of water or very weak juice or tea, no sugar, no carbonation.
    Get some 1% cortisone cream from a drug store, no prescription needed. Put some unscented lotion on first, or even something like coconut oil or other oil, and then some of the cream.
    Answer back in 10 hours if better or worse or the same.

Oh, and I assume that this wasn't homemade beer???
    swethajagadeesh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2015, 07:35 AM
    Thanks a lot for your reply. Will try this and let you know about the results.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2015, 08:45 AM
    Does sound like an allergic response. I have a friend who has a similar reaction to beer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excesive sweat on my palms and feet! [ 12 Answers ]

Please help me! I'm a young girl, age 14 and my palms and feet always sweat! I tried everything to cure it. And every time I use a lotion, my palms and feet never stops sweating! :confused: I really really need your help. And also, whenever I hold hands with anyone, my hands starts sweating! How...

Can itchy feet and palms be diabetes? [ 6 Answers ]

Three evenings ago, my feet and then palms started itching severely. I applied cortisone cream which helped some but I didn't get much sleep. During the day I am okay but evenings it begins and it is horrible. The cream is not helping any longer so after scrubbing my feet with a foot brush, I...

Bumps on the palms of hands and feet that ich [ 1 Answers ]

Bumps on the palm of hands and bottom of feet

Palms and blisters [ 2 Answers ]

There are little brown looking blisters on both my palms. They kind of look like splinters but their not. What is it? Thanks

Severe itching on Palms and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I woke up around 11:30 from severe itchy palmsand bottom of my feet. I quickly took some benedryl and applied some anti itch cream. I was OK the rest of the evening. Then a little while ago my palms started itching again. I took some more benedryl and applied some more cream it is better...

View more questions Search