Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legal716 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Need title of book with 2 children who find magic boots
    When I was a 5th grader I read a book from our school library wherein 2 small children, about 7-9 years old found unusual objects in their new home. One of the items was a pair of magic boots where the wearer could take one step but actually step 20 miles. The 2 children each wore one boot, held hands, and then stepped together so as to land in the same place at the same time for their next adventure. I want to obtain a copy of this book for my son but can not remember the title of it. If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

Thank you.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Two I can think of are The Seven League Boots, and The Magic Boots... but I'm not sure.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Oh... never mind I found another one that sounds like it's closer. It's called what the witch left... or something like that by Ruth Chew you can find it at Ruth Chew Books (Used, New, Out-of-Print) - Alibris

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of movie with children and a magic slide/clubhouse? [ 3 Answers ]

I am/have been looking for this movie for the LONGEST TIME!! I watched it when I was realllllly young. I don't remember much but the little things I do are clear in my mind. I remember these, two I think it was, children playing in a sort of clubhouse and when they slid down the slide the would...

View more questions Search