Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhoosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 12:09 AM
    Find movie by scenes?
    Help! Looking for this movie: In one scene one of the guys almost strangles a girl in the back seat of a car. He's starting do really lose it. Another scene, he goes up to a drug dealers house and rips him off, right in front of the house. In the end, he kills himself in his car. His friend keeps lying to his wife about going out for job interviews. They separate. The other, I think, wants to be a cop. They are young and Latino. I believe it was set in L.A.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 08:40 AM

"Summer of Sam"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by scenes [ 2 Answers ]

A country side where a man sold cloths in van and making sex with a married lady who was his customer

Can you tell me the name of this movie as described by all the scenes I mentioned? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I remember all the scenes where there's a family,it's a rich family and the husband and a wife n 2 children I remamber, they also have a nanny, the nany loves the children and all but then suddenly on the wife's birthday the husband murders her in the house having told the family he has...

How to find movie scenes [ 3 Answers ]

In this movie a young couple possibly 3 teens happen into an elderly couples house and the old man has his testicles exposed and hanging out of his shorts.Need to find the name of this comedy... it is no older than 5 years.

View more questions Search