Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2022, 05:46 AM
    The promise Clueless Joe kept .
    He promised to "shut down " the virus . Well that did not happen .There have been more virus deaths in the US than in the Trump years despite that he has had the Trump fast tracked vaccine at his disposal since the beginning of his reign.

But there is one promise he is well on his way of keeping . He said "We are going to get rid of fossil fuels."
    Confronted By Protesters, Biden Says: “We Are Going To Get Rid Of Fossil Fuels” - YouTube

He also threatened to. put Energy execs in jail
    Biden Tells Crowd That Oil Execs Should Be Jailed (climatechangedispatch.com)
    (I believe the coming dictatorship was mentioned in a post yesterday)

Oil prices have risen 70% under his watch.
    Despite the desires of the envirowackos ;we are a fossil fuel based economy . When gas prices rise ,the cost of everything else goes up with it ;which is a major factor in inflation being at a 40 year high.

He has populated his administration with oil hating heads of the agencies that oversee energy . When asked about boosting energy production ;Energy SecJennifer Granholm laughed at the question calling it hilarious .

Interior Sec Debra A. Haaland has said“it would be great to stop all oil and gas leases on public lands.”

As usual ,the greatest impact will be felt by the people the Dems pretend to support the most .....the poor . Seems to me that if they were REALLY concerned about the poor ,their policies would be designed to reduce costs for them.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2022, 06:40 AM
    What a disaster this clown has been. But he has done one thing for certain. He has made many of us long for the good ole days of Donald Trump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A promise that every one was to keep [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a bunch of kids. In the beginning there telling a story. The first part starts at a funeral when there older,then it goes back to when they where kids. It shows them getting bullied. They want to get these bullies back,they know the bullies are going to be swimming at the rock...

A broken promise [ 4 Answers ]

My parents found out I cut myself and made me promise to never do it again. But when my boyfriend told me he though we needed a break so he could get his spiritual life set back on track it was too much to handle along with knowing that my biological mom had a diagnosis of depression and that I...

Promise ring [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend just gave me a promise ring.. what is a promise ring exactly? Its not the same as an engagement ring is it? Isn't it a promise that u will engage? If it is does that mean usually he would give me an accual engagement ring? How much does it cost usually? What's the cheepest and the most...

A broken promise [ 12 Answers ]

I got out of a HUGE relationship with James. We dated for over a year and I loved him. But then we broke up and ever since I've been jumping from guy to guy. Until I found one I ended up falling in love with. He said he loved me. He said he would never, could never, break up with me. But then one...

A promise [ 3 Answers ]

When your ex gives you a promise ring what does that mean? And he won't take it back?:confused: :confused: :confused: :( :(

View more questions Search