Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 11:55 AM
    Yeah. We wouldn't want to pay too much attention when human lives are at stake by the hundreds of thousands.

Never mind. The fog is just too thick.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. We wouldn't want to pay too much attention when human lives are at stake by the hundreds of thousands.

We were talking about women's reasons for aborting a fetus. Suddenly we're talking about killing year-old babies. Yes, why are you operating a fog machine?
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 12:00 PM
    You know better, and that's the sad part. You know full well that was not the conversation. I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 12:04 PM
    You know better, and that's the sad part. You know full well that was not the conversation. I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
    Sad? Look in the mirror. Why are we talking about babies that have been born?
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 12:09 PM
    I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 12:23 PM
    I am asking you why it is OK to kill the baby at 7 months and not at 11 months. What is your standard?
    Why would I kill a baby at 7 months?
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 12:43 PM
    That's a question you sure need to ask yourself. It's exactly what you are proposing. Babies die at the seventh month but are protected at the eleventh month.

Please. No more fog. Just an answer. What is your standard?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 01:40 PM
    That's a question you sure need to ask yourself. It's exactly what you are proposing. Babies die at the seventh month but are protected at the eleventh month.
    Why are they protected at the 11th month?
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 01:44 PM
    They are 11 months from conception, or 2 months old as we refer to it. So that's my question. Why can they, in your belief system, be killed two months prior to birth but not two months after?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 01:57 PM
    They are 11 months from conception, or 2 months old as we refer to it. So that's my question. Why can they, in your belief system, be killed two months prior to birth but not two months after?
    My belief system??? Um, please remind me what my belief system is.
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2021, 02:13 PM
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 22, 2021, 02:19 PM
    I have never expressed a belief system about abortion except to say I'm against it. I was a college grad when I married, was in a stable marriage when I had two happy, healthy babies over a 4-1/2-year period. I was able to be at home with them until they were in school all day. I had no reason to get an abortion when I was pregnant.

Yes, I'm against it for ME. But then, I didn't have reason to get one, did I.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The new Texas abortion law is unconstitutional [ 1 Answers ]

No ;not because it violates the unconstitutional 'Roe v Wade ' decision It is unconstitutional because it creates what the libs call a vigilante system where someone not involved in the specific case can bring a civil case forward . SCOTUS did not hear the case over procedural issues. When...

What was the impact of delay in taking Anti D injection after medical abortion [ 0 Answers ]

My wife had a medical abortion 5years ago,her blood group is B- but we forgot to take ANTI D INJECTION and it was taken after 14 days later .is there is any problem in the time of next pregnancy

Computer viruses masking itself as an anti-virus program [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I purchases a laptop for my daughter in May. A Toshiba from Best Buy. Suddenly appearing on the computer is some type of security software from Best Buy that keeps popping up asking for $50. To activate. The pop-up keeps popping up all over the screen to the point that you cannot use the...

How come that swine flu is now able to cause a pandemic? [ 2 Answers ]

Even though both the classical swine flu and humans seasonal flu H1N1 originate from Spanish flu 1918.

Influenza pandemic [ 1 Answers ]

If the bird flu virus gained the ability to pass between humans. In what ways would it affect the UK? And what would be do to resolve them?

View more questions Search