Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dick C. Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 03:12 PM
    Wallpaper Problem
    :(... Hi... I have the Windows 2000 Professional. The Internet Explorer and I am on AOL... The pics that I have chosen for my wallpaper (all from the movies.. my hobby), are piling up on my Desk Top and will not rotate or change. I have many of them. They are forming a collage on my Desk Top. I am not sure where all of them are as I download them from many different sites and I don't know where they go on my system after I download them.

I also have a blue screen that comes up when I log in sometimes... but I can get around it by rebooting and entering very fast to AOL. It says "downloading physical material". I never let it stay on very long before I log on.

I don't know if these problems are related.

I am 66 years old, retired, and not very computer savvy. I have been on line since the mid 90's with this system and it is working very well except for these two situations.

If someone could help me with these problems I would greatly appreciate it.

Will I receive e-mail or do I have to come back here and check for answers?
    Dick C. Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 03:16 PM
    :(... Hi... I have the Windows 2000 Professional. The Internet Explorer and I am on AOL... The pics that I have chosen for my wallpaper (all from the movies.. my hobby), are piling up on my Desk Top and will not rotate or change. I have many of them. They are forming a collage on my Desk Top. I am not sure where all of them are as I download them from many different sites and I don't know where they go on my system after I download them.

I also have a blue screen that comes up when I log in sometimes... but I can get around it by rebooting and entering very fast to AOL. It says "downloading physical material". I never let it stay on very long before I log on.

I don't know if these problems are related.

I am 66 years old, retired, and not very computer savvy. I have been on line since the mid 90's with this system and it is working very well except for these two situations.

If someone could help me with these problems I would greatly appreciate it.

Will I receive e-mail or do I have to come back here and check for answers?[/QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wallpaper removal [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently removed vinyl wallpaper from my kitchen walls. It all came off beautifully, but now the walls feel bumpy from what I assume is the glue. I've tried to wash it off, but it just feels slick and sticky and dries bumpy again. Any suggestions? grace1

Stubborn Wallpaper [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my house about a year ago and I've almost finished renovating all the rooms except the kitchen and dining room. I've decided to start this week and my first task is removing a wallpaper border. I used a scoring tool and then used a mix of hot water and Poly-Peel to loosen the...

Removing old old old wallpaper [ 6 Answers ]

I am remodeling a condo I recently bought. The wallpaper is old and double layer. The wallpaper glue under the base layer is about 2mm thick and won't come off. I have used hot water spray, wallpaper enzymes and elbow grease. The wall board paper is coming off in chunks. Any suggestions...

Win98SE Wallpaper Display Properties Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I decided to change my wallpaper for the holidays and I noticed that the area where the wallpapers are listed as well as the small Display dropdown menu are no longer working? Whenever I try to click in either one of them, nothing happens. I can still change wallpaper on my desktop by...

Wallpaper removal [ 1 Answers ]

I've already peeled the top layer of the wallpaper off and am left with the paper backing. I've tried DIF concentrate mix, letting it sit and resoak twice, I've tried the DIF gel, letting it sit and then I tried straight vinegar. Nothing seems to be easily taking the backing off, in addition...

View more questions Search