Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amirnlfam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2017, 04:57 PM
    I need to file papers to a GAL for discovery
    I had a GAL on an abuse case and I feel she did not investigate thoroughly? I would like to file paper work for discovery?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 1, 2017, 07:52 AM
    Was your case before the courts? Were you appointed legal representaion or did you have your own? A GAL is not a lawyer. Where do you stand on this case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File motion to discovery. [ 5 Answers ]

I read all these posts about filing to intent to defend the summons. Then file motion to discovery... Where do I file the discovery? Is there a form I turn in to the court... or something else? :confused: :confused:

How do you file for a discovery without a lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is in the midddle of a divorce his soon to be ex is taking him to civil court for his car claiming that she is in school. However this is not true and she also doesn't have her drivers license. He can't afford an attorney for civil court because he still has to pay for his divorce lawyer...

Answering discovery papers [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a credit card lawsuit with mann bracken llc, I received papers from them for planiff's request for discovery. Do I have to answer these since the are from Mann bracken and not the court? If I don't answer what can I expect to happen next?

How to file a discovery motion in Va [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a sample of how to file a motion for discovery for juvenile and domestic relations court for the state of VA? Any and all information regarding how to file would be of great use. Maybe then a Judge will see just how much my ex-husband lies to keep from taking care of our children....

How to file motion for discovery [ 1 Answers ]

How does one file a motion for discovery in Michigan? I understand it is sent to the lawyer for the side who is suing me. Do I send a copy to the court? Is there a particular format that needs to be used? Do I need to send it registered or certified or return receipt requested? TIA, Lil

View more questions Search