Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stormcloud2000j Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2014, 05:01 AM
    Everything "sings"
    Hey, I need some answers quickly please, but lately(last week or so) if I hold any object up to my ear I hear music, but not familiar tunes, music that seems to fit the object... It's not MES because I'm not nearly def, and BTW I am 13 and an amazing musician so... Answers would be appreciated relatively quickly : ) thanks
    Stormcloud2000j Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2014, 05:01 AM
    Um the title is everything sings
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:25 AM
    That is beyond the scope of the experts here. It sounds like you have a disorder, or similar disorder, where you've got your sensory pathways in your head screwed up. For example when someone looks at an object the can taste something, not even what the object should taste like. I can't remember what the most common switches are but it sounds similar to what you're displaying. As most here will, I would recommend going to see a professional to make sure that there aren't any side effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings something about money? It's a female with a dark voice who sings that. [ 17 Answers ]

Who sings something about money? It's a female with a dark voice. And the song starts, with a noice of cash.

Who sings the song blowing me up that also sings press rewind [ 1 Answers ]

It goes I'm at the club and she keeps blowing me up I'm at the hall and she keeps blowing me up

Who sings this? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings that song--"Let it all hang out" in the commercial on the Discovery channel??

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

View more questions Search