Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbell87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Name this 90s toy
    Can't remember this toy that I loved, it was similar to gloworms but it was either a bee or butterfly with curly hair and had flowers for antennas which light up. Does anyone remember them?? :confused:
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Glowbug??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I can't think of this toy that was my favorite in the early 90s. It was a Poodle that you would put bubbles in and you would take it in the bath tub and the bubbles would come out of its head. It driving me nuts!:confused:

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

View more questions Search