Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pankajalok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Dogs slip disc
    Can somebody help me with dogs slip disc. If someone knows about acupuncture, help me out.

With the pain of the puppy, and no surgeries suggested, I am only left with 'mercy killing'. But can not do so as can not leave without the puppy.:(
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Did the vet recommend putting the dog down?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I understand you are willing to try anything, but I think it would be cruel to give you any false hope. You may want to get another opinion from another vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Suing landlord for slip and fall now trying to evict seeking any good words [ 16 Answers ]

this is in pa I am a 26 year old female with a lease me and fiancée are on it I fell down wooden steps that had moss on them and sustained injuries while pregnant our lease is until 1/14/08 we have lived here for two years no complaints on us and current on rent and he filed for eviction when he...

Choke Chain/Slip Collar - Yes or No? [ 2 Answers ]

I know one should NEVER use a metal choke chain when training a dachshund because of their vulnerable neck bones, but what about using a slip collar? Also, what about either of these with other breeds? Are they necessary? Thanks, Becky Escondido

Slip Punch? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what a slip punch is? For all the guessers- It is not slipping a punch as a boxer does.

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search