Ask
    monie luv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Entertainer personal lives
    I would like to know how entertainers handle there personal lives
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 07:45 AM

There is no "one" way, many go out and just live regular lives, or as regular as any other rich person does.

Days at the spa, evenings at the club, spending time at the tennis courts.

But most have little personal life, singers for example are on the road most of their life, living out of buses or hotel rooms.
    monie luv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 08:32 AM
    U no that's rite they r just like us but with money
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 12:00 AM

Hi, monie love!

I would like to know why your asking the question in the first place, please? Is there something about how entertainers handle their personal lives that's of particular concern to you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Filing where husband lives in PA, wife lives in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008, my husband lived and worked in PA, while I worked in PA, but lived in NJ. We would like to file jointly for our federal taxes, but are not sure how to file for the state taxes. Should I file MFS for my NJ taxes, and he file MFS for his PA taxes or should we file using another option?

I want to become an Entertainer, how do I start? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 18 years old and have a great personality. I like being in front of people and talking. I can Act and Dance well. I am also very funny. I'm always asked to MC events and speak at occasions. I also work with Dj's and am the voice of the party. I was really just wondering if there is some kind of...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

I want to be an entertainer! Any tips or ideas? [ 12 Answers ]

I've always wanted to be in the Entertainment industry.. But I don't know where to start or where to go. And now a days its so hard there is so much compation. I really short to I'm 4'9 so I think that's what kind of holds me back from really trying :(

Song/Entertainer-Need the artist name [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who the artist was that sang: Money, money, money, money---Money! Some people got to have it, some people really need it... etc Thanks so much, Lorimac

View more questions Search