Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msd3894 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Animated movie with witch named Tracy
    I Remember a movie from the mid to late 90's with a dark haired witch named tracy. She had a black cat that flew on the end of her broom, and wore a purple dress. The movies was about how when she turned 13 she had to learn how to fly. It was japanese animation (kind of like pokemon). If you know what its called PLEASE let me know. Thank you.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Dec 29, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Kiki's delivery service?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

Animated short named Swamp(?) [ 1 Answers ]

I remember at least 5 years ago on some public television station I saw an animated short that I'm almost certain was named Swamp. From what I remember it looked like stop-motion with paper cutouts or shadows. It focused around a battle between slender dark figures on horseback, there was a...

Can't remember name of witch movie from about 1990 [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a great witch movie many years ago (around 1990) and would like to get hold of it. This is what I remember: A young man rescues a young pretty (red haired?) woman from an attack - and they make a run for it together (I think she tells him that she is a good witch and her attackers are evil...

Older witch movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember when I was younger there was this witch movie I always liked but could never find it again. It was about a witch school with all girls and I think a woman headmaster and some famous witch rocker guy (I think he was a witch) was coming to perform at the school?? And the girls were really...

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

View more questions Search