Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigsexxi_77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 06:53 PM
    How long will it take for my misdemeanor probation transfer from Texas to Nevada take?
    How long will it take for my misdemeanor probation take to transfer from tesas to Nevada? It is a class A assault w/bodily injury and is my first offense ever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 06:57 PM

While there is never a exact time frame 4 to 8 weeks is not uncommon for everything to get cleared.

Have you discussed the process and time frame with your PO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to know how long time can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan , this a deferred adjudication for domestic violence.

Transfer probation from Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my husband wants to transfer his probation from Texas to san antonio and the po tells him it could take up to 190 days and then tells him he can't leave harris county to go to san antonio to church I was told that is a lie he just can't leave the state. And so he told him that would be a...

Transfer of Probation From Texas to California [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been accepted into a college in California. What steps does he need to take to transfer the probation? Is it difficult to transfer probation for education purposes from Texas to California?

Colorado probation transfer to Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence case on me, pending if I complete 1 year probation anger management classes and parenting classes. I spoke with my probation officer to get a transfer back to Texas, he told me to get a job and not to worry. Well I get in contact with the probation office here in Texas...

Misdemeanor Probation [ 9 Answers ]

My fiancé received 1 yr misdemeanor probation back in August. On Jan 2,2006 he got another new probation officer who has only been on the job 30 days. He asked for a transfer to Texas to assist me in taking care of my ill mother. His probabtion officer finally on 1/11 put in for a travel permit...

View more questions Search