Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveteeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Children's animated witch movie
    Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this:

It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think)
    There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the weather)
    Near the end all of her witch friends get caught and its up to her to save the day.

That's not much, but any help would be awesome, thanks!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 08:24 PM
    This is not animated, but "The Worst Witch" was about a few kid witches.
    Kahlankalika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Hi. Not sure if this will help but Happily Ever after is about snow white and the seven dwarfettes. One of them controls the weather and they get in trouble and she saves them. It's a good film and I hope that helps.
    new hope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
    I believe the movie you are looking for is Kiki's Delivery Service. I hope you find it. I love that movie too.
    Patch5 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveteeth View Post
    Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I dont remember much, but I do remember this:

It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think)
    There was a kid witch and she couldnt control her powers (she might have been a witch over the weather)
    Near the end all of her witch friends get caught and its up to her to save the day.

Thats not much, but any help would be awesome, thanks!
    Hocus pocus.I think
    alanrowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 10:37 PM
    I'm searching for an animated film I watched as a child in the 60's - it concerned a young boy - possibly a lost prince - who is also hunted by a greedy hag or witch who has an equally evil cat - she is eventually drown in a lake when a huge boulder topples on top of her and squishes her at the bottom of the lake. I only saw this film in B & W (no color TVs at the time so I can't even tell you if the film was in color or not.) I'd be grateful for any ideas to the name of this film. It also had dramatic music and narration.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated children's movie from 90's [ 6 Answers ]

I only remember little bits of the movie and I've been searching for about a month to figure out the title of it. Maybe someone's seen it. Because it's driving me crazy. the basic plot is this boy floats around on his bed with his pet squirrel, a flying squirrel I guess because it wears a pilot...

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

Looking again for a title of a 70's children's movie about a witch. [ 2 Answers ]

I also cannot find the title of another children's movie we were shown in elementary school during the 70'-early 80's. It was about a witch, and I remember there also being a boy and girl. I think there were colored bubbles floating around them, and the sound of the bubbles popping with squeaky...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search