Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmamae 2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2015, 10:24 AM
    Bleached my dark brown hair and turned it a yellow and orange.
    I wanted to go a cool ash blonde. I have medium to dark brown hair. I first used Revlon color silk dark age blonde 60. It barely lightened my hair and dried it out. I then bought super blonde and now have a unatural banna yellow mix. I then went and used a brass remover and it helped a little but not enough. I'm desperat e and embarrassed.
    I have a Loreal Ashe blonde 8A would this help the color or what? I know I need to condition a lot. Please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2015, 01:41 PM
    Count your blessings you have any hair left ! If I were you, I would just get a very short hair cut for now and forget the dye!

Lots of conditioner AFTER will not do the job if your hair is cooked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached my hair twice then toned it, went from orange to yellow, HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi last night I used a boxed dye 205 of extra bleach blonde to go from a medium brown color to orange. I then used blue based bleach and 40 volume developer to use on my hair and it turned almost a neon orange, with yellowish tones. Then I used reddens color enhancer pure platnium which is...

I bleached my hair and it turned orange [ 4 Answers ]

So my hair in dark brown. And I bleached it 7 times and it's still orange. My mom put toner in it, but it looks even more orange. What do I do ?

Bleached hair, turned orange/brassy, want to go back to dark brown asap. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have pretty dark hair but not that dark, ( it has some red hue to it from the sun ) but I recently bleached 2 large sections of hair on each side of my head. I have already bleached it twice and ran out of bleach at the end because I have so much hair.. Anyway I'm left with pretty much...

Bleached my hair and now it's orange/yellow? [ 0 Answers ]

My hair was naturally dark brown. I dyed it about 2 months ago black and about a month ago semi-perm dyed it blue but the blue faded out. I used Garnier Nutrisse Blonde Pre-Lightener andthen a blonde dye which turned my hair orange. I then re-did this, and my hair turned a very yellow orange. I am...

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use

View more questions Search