Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debbie Sheriff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 09:49 AM
    Uti causes
    Can my sex partner give me a uti if he eats too much spicy foods?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2015, 10:23 AM
    Your reproductive system, including your vagina, is totally separate from your urinary system. What he eats should have no effect on your bladder, etc. to cause a uti.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2015, 11:56 AM
    Getting fecal matter any where near your urethra can cause a UTI. This is a common cause if you are wiping the wrong way.

NO, your b/f eating spicy foods will not cause a UTI?

Why, do you have one ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have uti since 2 months,my semen is concentrate n yellow now is it happens in uti? [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I have urinary tract infection since two months,now my semen is more concentrate and yellow.I want to know that in uti is it common?

Could I have a UTI? [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every time I've gone pee for the last two days its hurt. Not really bad, but it has been uncomfortable. Could it be a UTI? I haven't had any other symptoms like having to pee all the time or anything. I don't feel comfortable asking my parents, and I have no way to get to the doctor without...

Yi, uti, and bv all together! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was currently diagnosed with a YI, BV and a UTI all at once!. I going crazy . What could have caused all this?, I got blood work done and everything came out fine. My gyn has no answers for me. Please helpi have been taking acidophilus pills and currently stop eating sugars and white flours

UTI what would you do? [ 5 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I had all the classic symptoms of a UTI a low grade fever, flank pain, blood and pain while urinating. I went to see my doctor and she had me have a urine culture. Two days later she called me with the results she told me I had a UTI and called in a script to my pharmarcy for...

View more questions Search