Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conjar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Dell latitude won't go wifi
    The connection to my house was terminated. Another laptop is getting a wifi connection.
    Why can't my dell latitude get wifi.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by conjar
    the connection to my house was terminated.
    Which connection was terminated?
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Oct 29, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Dell's are infamous for the use of setting a hard key (or a pair of keys) to start your wireless connection. Ensure that you have "flipped" the swtiches on. I believe it's a combination of a control key (blue letters) and function key.

Check the function keys to see if you see an antena icon printed on the key.

If after this is set you still don't get connection, search for a wireless network and make a connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Latitude and Longitude [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know that is the Latitude and Longitude of Southern High School in Louisville Ky Please for Social Studies?

Any latitude in the rough-in dimension for a toilet? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install a 2-piece Toto toilet with a rough-in dimension of 12 inches to replace an existing 2-piece Kohler toilet. The dimension from the face of the tile that subsequently got added to the wall is presently at about 11-1/2 inches to the center of the bolts holding down the toilet. ...

Dell latitude d620 [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal that the lcd of the dell latitude d620 is that dimm

Dell Latitude C600 won't turn on! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Latitude C600 laptop. I was on it the other day for a few hours and then shut it down. A few minutes later I went to go back on and the Dell screen appeared but it wouldn't go any further. I shut it down and tried turning it back on a few times and it still wouldn't go any further. I...

View more questions Search