Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruceA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 04:56 PM
    Trane AH speed doesn't slow
    A Trane XL14i heat pump was installed 6/8/05. The variable speed air handler fan only runs at full speed or off, but not slow when demand is low. The dealer's tech has replaced 2 electronic modules, to no avail. He can't seem get expert advice from Trane. I would greatly appreciate any advise to help him. Thanks in advance. BruceA
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2005, 07:41 PM
    I think in some cases, you move wires or jumpers on the board. I am going to be looking at this on a couple of A/C units I care for.
    BruceA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 04:21 PM
    Checked units?
    Hi Labman,

Have you had a chance to check the units? Thanks again.

BruceA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

Variable Stars [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten how scientists measure the distance to stars by studying nearby varible stars. Please explain.

Power Fixed or Variable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, Is Power a fixed cost for a Variable cost. I need to work out thr fixed cost or variable costs or both from the data below. Number of Drinks Produced per Crushing & Mixing machine per hour 740.00 Number of Crushing & Mixing Machines 3.00 Crushing and Mixing Machine Power costs...

Variable costing [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question: What effect will applying variable costing have on the income statement and the balance sheet?

Trane Variable speed w/hot water coil/Ac wiring ? [ 3 Answers ]

I've read many of the previous questions/answers, but haven't found what I need. Low voltage wiring is not my strong suit. My AHU has a hot water coil in it, that I plan to heat with a Voyager water heater. It has an A/C coil, and that works fine. Previous answers have said that I should find a...

View more questions Search